What did you see today that made you laugh?

You evil being, laughing at another brothers misfortune  :D :D I would turn my head away from the screen in disgust .. but i can't !  :D :D

What did i see today that made me laugh?

Not alot really apart from someone in the year above me has signed for Chelsea for ?500,000  :o :o And plays for the England 21's .. and he's at my school! I think i may write a biography about my claim to fame  :D Then maybe go on celebrity big brother  8):D

You evil being, laughing at another brothers misfortune  :D :D I would turn my head away from the screen in disgust .. but i can't !  :D :D

What did i see today that made me laugh?

Not alot really apart from someone in the year above me has signed for Chelsea for ?500,000  :o :o And plays for the England 21's .. and he's at my school! I think i may write a biography about my claim to fame  :D Then maybe go on celebrity big brother  8):D

Sorry Nick does this mean we can't be friends no more you know if i didn't think we couldn't be friends know more i don't know if i could go on living  :D :D :D :D

and lets report chelsea scum for signing players outside the transfer window  :D :D :D :D

This is my first post on here, I am about to start a new farm layout. I have cleared a 4 metre by 1.5 metre space for it already have a couple of graham's buildings for it (the large grain building shed and the cattle with feed passage that has the wind breakers on one end that are on here and also a general purpose shed.) Also planning to try my hand at a couple as well but I a worried about getting the sizes right. Looking for advice on how to get the building sizes right and what to use for tilled fields and just general tips.   

Well ................. it made me laugh  ;D:D;D

well I think I'll let you sniff out the wind breakers  :D;D:D

What made me laugh....

My 70 year old dad's face when I took him and my boy to a football match (yes Histon Ben)... "Go on dad... show Grandad how quick the car will accelerate" .... righto son...  ;D:D :D :D

ya dont need to be 70 to get that expression in your car either marky, i recon gav ben me and marcus along with mark(old ford) have all had that look to in recent times :D :D :D

You are soooooo mean... just wait until I take u for a spin in Betty ;)

Ooo I can hardly wait  :D :D :D:P

ya dont need to be 70 to get that expression in your car either marky, i recon gav ben me and marcus along with mark(old ford) have all had that look to in recent times :D :D :D

He went WHITE ... and very quiet as well... he just kept muttering "bloody hell" under his breath  :D :D :D

Well all I can add is that Marcus wouldn't be in any position to comment... he was deliberately flying over bumpy Somerset hump back bridges (like giant sleeping policeman) on Sunday and my chelsea bun that I ate at lunch time was in danger of reappearing... Luke Duke eat your heart out >:(

So what you are saying Mandy... Marcus was going over bridges too fast... and your chelsea buns were bobbing up and down...  ;D - Ummm... I'm picturing that now  :D :D

[/quote

Actually... to be accurate they were Marcus' chelsea buns... I only shared them...

erm... think I'll quit while there's still the tiniest piece of my reputation left at the bottom of the page somewhere :-[