What did you see today that made you laugh?

On the way to work a jd along side the road with the driver standing there looking rather peed off .So he should did i hear (that wasent very nice of you was it)

But i did feel sorry for him a 57 plate all shinny and new but a lack of oil from the back end was his prob been leaving for about half a mile or so up the road and a big puddle underneth the tractor  ::) When i went back that way half an hour later with me mxu there was a jd fitter looking at the tractor so i hit the horn and smiled at him with a big grin on my face and all i got was a very dirty look ;D

On the way to work a jd along side the road with the driver standing there looking rather peed off .So he should did i hear (that wasent very nice of you was it)

But i did feel sorry for him a 57 plate all shinny and new but a lack of oil from the back end was his prob been leaving for about half a mile or so up the road and a big puddle underneth the tractor  ::) When i went back that way half an hour later with me mxu there was a jd fitter looking at the tractor so i hit the horn and smiled at him with a big grin on my face and all i got was a very dirty look ;D

:D :D :D Brilliant... Ooo I wish you had taken a pic  ;D

just to say that nothings perfect were i work at on my placement year from college there was a cvx 1170 that required a new gearbox at 1000hrs im not trying to start a colour war here just proving a point  :)

just to say that nothings perfect were i work at on my placement year from college there was a cvx 1170 that required a new gearbox at 1000hrs im not trying to start a colour war here just proving a point  :)

it does happen to any tractor as you say, nothing is perfect in the real world

except markys collection in his cabinate that is

Nope... you are absolutly right CJ... all things go wrong..... usually at the begining or the end of their useful life... there's a profound statement for you...  ;)

or usually first thing monday morning or anytime after 5 on a friday  :D

but i still did like drive the case tractors when i was there :-X

An email address made me laugh today. Here is the story.

The agencey I use for driving has a guy there from Poland, it is usually he that sorts my work out for me and his name is Wookash. Pronounced as it is spelt.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I got my timesheets through via email to make life easier. When I spoke to Wookash today I said could he email me his email address so that I can send them direct to him as last time it was someone called Lucas that sent me them so I only have his address. So when I get home I get an email from 'Lucaz' again, leaving me puzzled as to who is who. 

Then it dawned on me. . ..

'Lucaz' that's how the Poles spell Wookash then!!!

I bet he is at home now thinking, but we don't have a Lucas in the office?!!

Well... yesterday anyway...

... Barry ;D

:-[:-[ Not me surely  :-[

Must of been a case of mistaken identity as I was on my best behaviour  ;)

ahhhh dont pick on Barry, even if he did let "the blue side" down with all that massey stuff he had on his stand  ::)

Sorry Mark but I noticed that they came home with me  >:( must tell us all something eh  :D

:-[:-[ Not me surely  :-[

Must of been a case of mistaken identity as I was on my best behaviour  ;)

Sorry Mark but I noticed that they came home with me  >:( must tell us all something eh  :D

To be used as kindling for fires arnt they barry  ;) ;)