What did you see today that made you laugh?

Oh no.... did you make it then mate ???

yeah i got there, wasnt until 10, rung the boss up, he picked me up and took me there, waited with the van then picked me up again (Waitrose carpark to Hills Road sports hall area). i then had to stay there until tow truck arrived, around 1ish then off to Peterboro to drop van off and get replacement.....until the fix it.....more like new parts! :D :D :D

wasnt to impressed with job really, she worried me with the recession talk....and parking isnt great, 4 permits for 20 people....and i dont fancy leaving my car on the side streets with a risk of a ticket! >:(

Oh dear mate... not good then....  :-\  I bet they are chuffed with you breaking the van for them  ;D - be a nice leaving pressie for them I guess  ;)

shame really, would have prefered a Cambridge based job....nearer home if needed!

the corsa van i have is much quicker!, gotta ring them in a week to see if they have fixed it! :D :D :D

Mates of mine by any chance  ???:D :D

Any pics... come on boys... share the joke  :P

Believe me Mark - you don't want to see it - there was curses and rows on the whole time with one back chatting the other - the lad driving the tractor landed the plough down on the brothers foot :D :D

James - did you get pics of their work :D :D

My Dad ranting for 10 minutes as he tried to get through to LloydsTSB to cancel a cheque and getting more and more irate as the computerised messages asked him for more and more info... finally culminating in him rushing from the office to the house to get his PIN number...

... and guess what the PIN number didn't work...

... cos he banks with HSBC ;D

Outside the bus stop there is a mucky patch - a grandious woman with pointy high heels decided she would walk across it and next thing slipped - absolutely destroyed her trousers and her white fur coat sorry but wasn't the only one there who found it funny :D :D