What did you see today that made you laugh?

A friend ringing me on Saturday giving out about his new plough - the screw on the depth whel was gone on Friday then he noticed that the whel was cracked and after fixing that 2 of the legs and bodies fell off :D :D - on Saturday he then punctured the depth wheel - lets just say he wasn't a happy camper :D :D

And James F - breaking the crosshaft on their plough....................AGAIN :D :D

The whole reason behind posting them is that they are funny and because of that they will probably stick in your mind better than a list of rules typed out in a post ;):)

I would reply do that Gav but i don't want to feed the troll  :D :D :D :D i love that  :o :o ;D

The whole reason behind posting them is that they are funny and because of that they will probably stick in your mind better than a list of rules typed out in a post ;):)

and us going on and on! ;) ;) :) :)

please enjoy them and take note!!

Been doing long distance haulage at work lately along the link road in the JD, so you get to see alot of cars in a day! And whilst listening to Radio 1, Jo Whiley played My Chemical Romance - Black Parade, and some bloke goes past in his blue VW Lupo playing the air drums  :D :D, I guessed he was listening to the same!

Been doing long distance haulage at work lately along the link road in the JD, so you get to see alot of cars in a day! And whilst listening to Radio 1, Jo Whiley played My Chemical Romance - Black Parade, and some bloke goes past in his blue VW Lupo playing the air drums  :D :D, I guessed he was listening to the same!

awww you could just imagine him doing that :D :D :D then he sees you looking at him and pretends he wasnt doing anything :D :D