What did you see today that made you laugh?

Walking my two greyhounds this morning when a rabbit popped out of the hedge and scampered across the lane to be followed by a second then a third until half a dozen crossed.  Dogs just stood watching thank goodness and then all six scampered back again and one started up the lane towards us.

For once the dogs did not go berzerk - I think they couldn't believe their eyes!

my mates text he sent me.

he was sowing and his boss was rolling, he lost the rollers while turning at the bottom of the field and didnt notice till he turned at the top, think he would deserve a numpty for that :D :D

my mates text he sent me.

he was sowing and his boss was rolling, he lost the rollers while turning at the bottom of the field and didnt notice till he turned at the top, think he would deserve a numpty for that :D :D

sounds like my old man years ago..'.took on ploughing while I went in to dinner, and when I came back he'd only gone back up the field without turning the plough over!!  and it was the field by the main road too....what a  ...'kin mess!! >:(

A Massey 390T with a full 14T redrock silage trailer on, With the black smoke pouring out of it try to get up the road  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D;D ;D ;D

Er............was it empty?  ;):D I would have thought it was about as much as it could pull when it was empty. No disrespect to a 390T, but in hilly terrain, a six to eight ton trailer loaded would be about its limit; I would have thought? Wacha reckon?  :)

Er............was it empty?  ;):D I would have thought it was about as much as it could pull when it was empty. No disrespect to a 390T, but in hilly terrain, a six to eight ton trailer loaded would be about its limit; I would have thought? Wacha reckon?  :)

According to young Blake, it was full!

One of those moments you really wish you had a camera. Sure it was a 14t?

Oh but what made me laugh today, was the haulier delivering our lime said if he didn't sweep out his trailer afterwards and went on to take clay to the pottery, when they go to fire the pots they blow up  :D :D

Now you know what to do if a potter p!sses you off and your delivering his clay! Wack some lime in to it!

is that leagl paul??? hell of a over hang aint it, some poor sole misses it stopping it would make a mess of them and the car

I would have to check my paperwork in my lorry but I think you are allowed 2 metres overhang as long as it is flagged or has a markerboard attached

My picture doesn't really show it but the back of that 12ton trailer was only a few inches from the back of his cab too :o :o

I would have to check my paperwork in my lorry but I think you are allowed 2 metres overhang as long as it is flagged or has a markerboard attached

i guess they must know, but thats pointing downwards at a hell of an angle to aint it, anyway, hope yu wernt using your phone whule driving there mate :D :D

i guess they must know, but thats pointing downwards at a hell of an angle to aint it, anyway, hope yu wernt using your phone whule driving there mate :D :D

I have seen them on the road with another grain trailer on top of the flat trailer too ::) ::)::)