What did you see today that made you laugh?

Shut up Sean i backed my truck and a ifor 10ft box trailer down there and i would of got onto the drive apart from a car was blocking the drive opposite so i couldn't swing round at the front  ::) ::);) ;) there's drivers and screwdriver's Sean  :D :D :D

not the lane tris went down you wouldnt :D :D :D, no marcus wasnt overly tight, i would have squezed the transit through, lot of guys wouldnt have mind

My dad  :D :D

When he got in the Claas 436 today to drive it for the first time, (keep in mind the last tractor tractor he drove was a new MF 135  :o many a year ago) He couldn't uderstand why it wouldn't move.  ::) ::)::)

He was trying to get it in gear with the loader control  :D :D :D :D :D :D

caught my firend out last night ::) when i was in the clamp last night about 11.00 last night he texted me and asked what was i up to and i said just rolling the clamp a bit , he replied i got to cart silage all night ,got about 70 acres left until they finnish that farm and it had to be done asap , so that was it,  i woke up at about 3.30 in this morning and thought see how much they had left , the text didnt deliver until 8.55 this morning  which shows he was tucked up in bed and nowhere near silage trailers  ::)  :D :D i hate liars i always try and catch them out if i know there lying  ;)

The face on my father as he got my sister into driving a car for the first time in the field behind the house :D :D - he looked terrified and she was flaking it along and nearly taking the corners out of it :D :D

My mother and I had to disappear as we couldn't stop laughing :D :D

I can just see you holding up traffic as you trundle down the road with it on the back of your JD Simon  :D :D :D

I expect it would be on my truck not that the traffic moves much anyway  :D :D :D

whats going to happen to it then???? seems like a lot of money for an hrs extra kip a day for a week

Well it just means i can have a drink when we finshed and not worry about getting home and back again lifts etc we work form 6am -6pm only bidding on a cheap one  ;) ;) :o :o

My local new holland dealership. Went to meet my mate when he finished work. Rode arround on my bike n they only had about 2 tractors on show. The rest were in for repair ;D. And a text of a certain someone.