MDFord's Ford

MDFord

I took a couple of pics of my 4000 today, seeing as I had given the old girl abit of a clean.

She's a J reg 1970 I think, Cornwall reg (YCV)and I've been the owner for 10 years - doesn't time fly !

post-703-0-17852200-1337549817_thumb.jpg

post-703-0-56395500-1337549828_thumb.jpg

What a beauty! Looks like she is in fine working condition, Mark. Best way to keep them I think. Fully restored is all very well but it isn't my cup of tea. Any jobs to be done with her during spring?

They are a great tractor. My ol lad had one. Uncle has it now on the yard scraper. :( 62 HP from a 3cyl was a good achievement by Ford in their day. The follow on 4600 & 4610 are great tractors also. Yours is a fine one Mark.

Tidy looking 4000 Mark...have the wings been replaced :huh: ..PS I saw a cracking 7000 without cab yesterday but failed to get a photo but I'm sure I'll manage to capture at some of the other local shows.

Many Thanks for the nice comments guys. She's by NO means perfect, and photos do hide her imperfections a bit ;) .

Yes Bill the wings are not originals :of

Tris, jobs will be, a bit of finger bar hedge trimming, log collecting and soon carting the Combine header Trailer about. I could do with finding a cheap topper as well really.

Hours unknown, clock stopped working :laugh: