Newby hall vintage rally 9th -10th June 2012

convo

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In between taking photographs of the full size exhibits on display I also spent some time in the company of Peter Hardy who his very fine stand of multicoloured miniatures at the show. As always it was great to catch up with Peter and I ended up coming home with a couple of models for my collection which i'm very pleased with.

P1190366.jpg

P1190367.jpg

P1190368.jpg

P1190370.jpg

P1190371.jpg

David

your photographs have persuaded me that I need to come over to next years show as it looks like a great day out.

Thanks Mike. It's easily one of the best vintages rallies around here. Very well organised and laid out and it seems to attract a highly impressive and varied line up of exhibits. Really pleased I was able to take some time out from work to attend this year and provide a photographic tour from the event. Most definitely well worth the trip over to visit. :)

Just caught up on this topic again David and I must say what a fine array of commercials and cars as well as tractors. This is a show I need to think seriously about attending in the future. Do you know the show dates for next year :huh: