Joskin Skid mounted Vacuum tanker

thats one seriously good conversion fp,hows the swather going you posted a while back?

Not much further on, I've made a reel for it but it still needs the main header making. No doubt it will all "come together" at some stage in the near future.... !!

Detail shows connections for auxillary hydraulics and electrics, also rollers on rear for loading and unloading. Hydraulics are fed to the automatic rear valve and also up the chassis to the hydraulically driven Vacuum pump mounted inside the skid unit.

Guest Fendt pwr

Farmer plamer or anyone

What do you do with that big slurry tanker like fp has made? ???

Do you drive up to a slurry pound and hook on a hose then suck up the slurry then go out to a feild and pump it out in a band/shower of slurry as you go up the feild?

Don't you need a place to fit the hoses onto so you can go from one job to the next?

How many cubic meters dose that tanker hold?It lookes to me that you would need a 250hp tractor to pull that tanker over a feild am I right?.

Farmer plamer or anyone

What do you do with that big slurry tanker like fp has made? ???

Do you drive up to a slurry pound and hook on a hose then suck up the slurry then go out to a feild and pump it out in a band/shower of slurry as you go up the feild?

Don't you need a place to fit the hoses onto so you can go from one job to the next?

How many cubic meters dose that tanker hold?It lookes to me that you would need a 250hp tractor to pull that tanker over a feild am I right?.

If you look at the sides of the tanker in the top picture you will see the trays for the hoses to lay in during transport, I'm not sure of the cubic capacity but I'll work it out and give an estimated GLW for the trailer when full, I will be displaying that one with a McCormick ZTX personally