Harvest started yet

Tractorman810

We run a 04 Lexion 480 Evolution with 25ft header and for this year a 12ft draper header to pick up the swathed rape and are based on the southbound side of the A12 at Capel St Mary oppersite the garden centre,will let you know if working the weekend but think the weather is surpose to turn showery,

I'll keep an eye if I head up to Ipswich again in the near future!

Evening all - today's efforts (including some taken from the scary-ladder-of-doom!) are up here!

Today we have a Lexion 600, another 770TT with the V1200 header and to complete the Lexion 700 series collection, a 750 to go with the 740, 760 and 770s seen this week! ;D

/m.

Morning! A bit overcast in Suffolk for the last 24 hours or so, so not the best weather for photography... Also, as Suzy was busy I had different female company for a quick trip around the lanes of east Suffolk, hence the title of the web page! :)

/m.

Edited by malcy_p

Morning! A bit overcast in Suffolk for the last 24 hours or so, so not the best weather for photography... Also, as Suzy was busy I had different female company for a quick trip around the lanes of east Suffolk, hence the title of the web page! :)

/m.

She doesn't seem to have quite the same taste in clothing....:)

Hey Malcy,i reckon you need a couple of these for your Claas's

Matrot.png

Available here, http://www.vecteur-a...r-coupant-dc135

But I've no idea how to order them, :- If I did,I might have a couple myself ^-^

Regards

Joe.

joe, the web page you linked says pma32 on facebook, which leads me to think its possably them??? so keep an eye on artisan 32, wouldnt mind betting they appear on there

It is Pma 32 Sean,but they don't have a web site as such at the moment,they seem to be doing everything through Facebook,not my kinda thing,if memory serves,you can buy either one or two,somewhere around 30 euro,

Regards

Joe.

Not too much going on locally today - the 770 from yesterday munching through large acreages of OSR and a 580+ in barley. BTW, the extra tank on the 580+ isn't beer for the driver but insecticide that is sprayed into the unloading auger whilst it's, well, unloading. :)

/m.

Saw my first combine of 2012 working today near Bishops Stortford - a Case machine in Barley producing plenty of dust! No photos I'm afraid.

If that was in Manuden that would be our neighbours. Its a 5088 with 20 ft header.

If that was in Manuden that would be our neighbours. Its a 5088 with 20 ft header.

Yup that would be the one - on the road from Manuden to Rickling just outside the village. Where are you?

Yup that would be the one - on the road from Manuden to Rickling just outside the village. Where are you?

We farm just outside of Stansted towards Manuden. We border there farm on the top of the hill.