Visit to Knockothie farm Ellon or Fetterletter farm Fyvie - North East Model Farm & Construction Show weekend 4th and 5th May 2013

BC

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting those up Bill,I ended up leaving my camera at the Treetop's,That muckle great dung spreader has conversion written all over it, ;)  ;)

Regards

Joe.

That's one very impressive set up there Bill, and the size of that shed, a lot of farms would give their right arm for that much she's space.

It was an enjoyable visit Pat.

Thanks for posting those up Bill,I ended up leaving my camera at the Treetop's,That muckle great dung spreader has conversion written all over it, ;)  ;)

Regards

Joe.

No worries Joe ....I thought that might give you ideas for a project ;D  ;D

I have seen the combine and quadtrac in action and been on them David and I thought well other members might be interested to see them in the flesh as well. In addition it kept us out of the bar on the eve of the eve of the model show and we all had clear heads for the 6am kick off. 8)

If you go on to U tube and searh under Knockothie or Magnum 335 you will see videos of the Steiger in action, also Raymond ploughing with the Case magnum 335 and a 10 furrow plough followed by his son Lee with a 5 furrow.

A brilliant evening Bill, thanks for your effort organising it, I just loved the whole lot, the 535 was just HUGE!! And a very nice man Stuart was too. I'll be looking out for them in action around Fyvie .

Thanks again Bill ;)

Well it was good to get some folk together on the evening before the show Ronan and it kept us out of the bar for a few extra hours and we all had a good nights sleep and clear heads on the day of the show. I have got Stuart and Raymond.s mobile numbers so if you want to see Stuart on the Quadtrac or the Steiger and Raymond on the John Deere or the combine give me a shout and I'll pass on their numbers.

• 4 months later...

Archived