County 1184-90

DMarshallModels

Question

13 answers to this question

It's a Ford 8240 with a County equal wheel four wheel drive system. The only one I'm aware of is FI 2 that was brought back from the Falkland Islands a couple of years ago.

County 1184-40

143_3032__1-m.jpg

I'd love to see FTF and Imber come together and do this model whenever Steve gets around to releasing the 6 cylinder models.

here a picture of her finished

Fantasiic. Only thing is id change the Valtra rims for UH Ford 7810 rims. Cause judging by the pic of the real thing,it seems those rims are the 7810 type ones. Other that that its a fine little convo.  ;)

It's a Ford 8240 with a County equal wheel four wheel drive system. The only one I'm aware of is FI 2 that was brought back from the Falkland Islands a couple of years ag

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51114588@N02/5815233905/

143_3032__1-m.jpg

I'd love to see FTF and Imber come together and do this model whenever Steve gets around to releasing the 6 cylinder models. i believe from what we have been told that the person that now owns the county business is looking at permissions and royalties ?

no pic from the rear just a uh rear end  

the steering turns on it

so one happy customer!

i dont know about the 7810 rims  think there a bit on the small side..

ive broken quite a few of the 6640  id say 40+
so lets hope the 6 cylinder comes  

Will make it handy for my convo im doing at the moment with the imber cabs and interior..i say cab and interior.

Archived