My latest conversion, or a evening in Mattias workshop...

some nice work there mate,have you another set of those uh fronts,they may look a bit more in size to the rest of the tractor then? that or a set of the bidgger ford 2wd wheels walker parts sell,

You are right! I have heard about walker parts front wheels, and they would be perfect to the 8730! Those JD whells looks a bit tiny  :-\ :-\, i know that.

Inside of wheels yellow???

Chassis lighter blue, fix that and i'd buy it

Yep, because of that they don't looks okey, and I'll change them, only painted the outside to see how it looked.

Havent repaint the tractor at all, its the flash that made the funny collour of the chassi. :-\

You are right! I have heard about walker parts front wheels, and they would be perfect to the 8730! Those JD whells looks a bit tiny  :-\ :-\, i know that.

yeah they are abut the same size as the marston ones ,but far better tyres and centres,i have a set i got for the 2640 i did,but they were to big,have a look in the 2640 debate topic they are on some of the pics there

yeah they are abut the same size as the marston ones ,but far better tyres and centres,i have a set i got for the 2640 i did,but they were to big,have a look in the 2640 debate topic they are on some of the pics there

They looks really great on your tractor! I have a pair of the Simba wheels, think im gonna give them a try  ??? ???

yeah worht a try,the jd ones just look a tad small for me,but then thats me,mj is the man for wheel sizes he put me straght on the 3070 i did

No, you are fully right, I just want to test, and now ive done it, and got some response. It will be other wheels! :)