Zwolle 2012

texas

I'm off to bed at Fleet services again.... Or The Philippines as I come to know it.... Was up at 3 today. Up at 5.30 tomorrow to carry on to Sheerness, drop off a 2620 2wd and an Iveco Cargo then up to Cheffins to reload. Home, chill, bed, up at 4am to await Pullen Vettel!! Got me Euros but have lost the wallet.... Hoping it is at home!

if it is one will be coming back with me, especially after missing the last version

in the middle of packing here ,got a late finish tommorrow arround 10.30, home bed and then a 0230 start friday morn to get tris, and away up to ashford for 8-9 am, going to be a long day me thinks, good job the grolsh is nice , cold, and plentiful at hotel "ftf paradise" when we arrive

no waking me as u go by on the m4 if ur going hat way !!!

No problem Sean,I was just looking at what was available at IJsselhallen,and I noticed it had "wireless internet",just curious really

Blow by blow? You need to talk to Barry about that, he is the Red Light Lover! :D

Poor old Barry,he better watch out for a certain auld bloke from up my way,likes a few wee nips of Scotland's finest Malt, ;) ;)

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1