Silage

John C

yeah i saw those dave looks a nice set up there,john c have you thought about using florist's oasis block for the trailers,cut  it to size and height,shape the top to what profile you want ,then glue some model railways grass fibres to it,if you look on farmmodels.net he has done some on there like this,looks great

yeah i saw those dave looks a nice set up there,john c have you thought about using florist's oasis block for the trailers,cut? it to size and height,shape the top to what profile you want ,then glue some model railways grass fibres to it,if you look on farmmodels.net he has done some on there like this,looks great

Thanks tractorman810 thats a damn good idea might have to try that.

john

Looks very good John. The swaths make it look 10 times better. When can you do my display ha ha!.

Nathan

Cheers Nathan, Ive sort of forgot my address so i cant let you know it. :D :D :D

john

i think he means to much green and yellow there john,if there was a fergy driver in there he would try and cut? them as he couldn't see the tractors from the grass and butter cups, ;) ;) ;):D :D :D

Ha HA and i was going to replace the Forager with a nice claas one.

I've got some addional pics of the farm layout emailed to me. I'll post them if i get permission but hopefully they'll log in and post all of them!!  ;D

For my Marston, I made a box out of card, then flipped it over. I painted the bottom green then applied a coat of glue and sprinkled on some ground basil, parsley and dried ivy leaves. I kept repeating this process until the desired effect was achieved.