The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/04/2017 at 0:16 PM, justy 46 said:

The casting on the 6600 caught my eye Charlie .. Don't seem to be the usual Britains or others seem to use the UH 5000 casting also. Looks like a DBP model altered . Very interesting model as are others . ;)

Afternoon, all scratch built (not by me!)

Not based on any donor models, all from the ground up! 

On ‎22‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:22 AM, mb86 said:

Is that sales brochures for the real machine? I have one for the 1174 fc with some great photos in of it doing various tasks. Are your forward controll models all built by the same person? 

Martin - if I get chance this afternoon I'll dig them out and pot some pictures. I cant remember exact detail of them, they are all tucked away in a folder somewhere.

5 minutes ago, robbo said:

Nice new additions Charlie, I assume that most of them are MFM versions

Thanks Mike, only the NH 7740, International 5288 and the JD 2850 are form MFM. The MF's in display cases were all done by a guy across he water. Lovely conversions.

Guest tedroosevelt21
4 hours ago, watermill said:

Cracking MF 2645 

IMG_1280.JPG

IMG_1281.JPG

IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_1283.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1288.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

nice  detail just a shame they did not go the whole way and put the exhaust on the correct side

20 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Nice additions Mate, Martyn said that Niels had let you walk off with his 2850, you jammy git ;D;D love all the models you have posted up today. 

Hello Chris, yes I'm pleased he did, love the little Deere's, great job as always by Martyn. Got some lovely items from the show, very pleased.

You going to cereals mate?

4 hours ago, watermill said:

Hello Chris, yes I'm pleased he did, love the little Deere's, great job as always by Martyn. Got some lovely items from the show, very pleased.

You going to cereals mate?

Dont know about cereals yet Charlie mate, it's further away this year, and to be honest I thought last years was a bit Rubbish compared to how it used to be. I need the NROSO points though, so we may well make the trip. Will let you know nearer the Tlme. If the grass doesn't soon start growing we will stil be doing first cut silage. We need rain and warm nights. 

Archived