The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice Charlie,but get a Photobucket account,WAY easier,anyway here are your photo's

C1-1.jpg

C2-1.jpg

C3-1.jpg

C4-1.jpg

Don't worry,I screwed up first time I posted pictures as well,nice to see some converted Landy's,I always fancied doing a 101,maybe some day.

Regards

Joe.

Thanks Joe, i will sort that out now, the Landies arnt conversions - they are original prototypes from Britains factory. I have a few that i've managed to find, cant say how though!! But, they are 100% original, even got wriing in pencil on the white areas, and dated by the designer. He has even pencilled on measurements.

Thnks Joe, thats great, yes got your message many thanks and fully understood.

Just putting a few more pics on, there is far too much to photograph until i get chance to display it all properly, but that needs a big room

:of :of :of Astonishing, that little lot must be worth a tidy sum alone! They did look a little too 'clean' to be conversions (although the standard is improving all the time). Can't wait to see what else you've got!

i keep saying charlie ,that for me,i dont bother with photobucket,never have,just put your sd card or whatever your storage card reader is in your pc/laptop import to pictures then when on the forum and in the topic just browse and attach,its instant and its so easy ,never seen the point of photobucket myself

i keep saying charlie ,that for me,i dont bother with photobucket,never have,just put your sd card or whatever your storage card reader is in your pc/laptop import to pictures then when on the forum and in the topic just browse and attach,its instant and its so easy ,never seen the point of photobucket myself

The point in Photobucket is Paul, for people who find they take a lot of photos it frees up lots of of space on your hard drive. You can back up on CD and Photobucket and infact keel none on your pc at all if you so wish. It also keeps Forum space clear which benefits all of us. It means you don't have to resize larger, high quality files as these hosting websites do all that for you, for free! Another benefit for the viewers of your photos is they are treated to large photos immediately - every one in the post. So we don't have click on each one individually. Great news for all the effort the author goes to as we sit here taking notice of all of the photos - not just clicking on some of them to enlarge.

Charlie, it is worth the hassle. FTF was the first Forum I ever joined and I learnt a lot about this sort of stuff here. Now, using a truck drivers forum, a German Shepherd forum and other model forums I find doing it this way keeps it the same right across the boards. Every forum has different self hosting software you see and some are far inferior to what Andy has had built for FTF. I use Photobucket for topic updates and so on and then use the forums own uploader for the odd pics here and there. As a none paying user of Photobucket as I am, there is a monthly upload limit by the way but I have never hit this so it must be quite generous.

You don't collect by halves do you?! You have got some high quality and very, very desirable toys there. I can see a few jealous people ou there!

What's the story behind your collection, like why, where you find them, how long, how many etc? :)

Archived