The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

On 5/30/2020 at 8:02 PM, mb86 said:

Wow, that's a fantastic update. It'd be a treat to open that box!

It certainly was, lovely pieces, especially models that aren’t made anywhere else, the county FC is wonderful 

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Nice arrivals Charlie mate, they look amazing. Love Ian’s craftsmanship, he has a real eye for detail.one of the top builders on this forum.

He sure is Chris, cracking stuff. Take my hat off to Ian, and all the other builders! Just wish I could do it, no chance ha ha! 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 8:24 PM, watermill said:

Love it Barry, I’d love to see more of this era. It’s great quality and I’m just pleased that someone is making these items. 

Brilliant.........I'm holding out for cabless 1530, circa 1974, as my Dad drove one of those, the first 'big' machine i remember as a kid

1 hour ago, Barry said:

Brilliant.........I'm holding out for cabless 1530, circa 1974, as my Dad drove one of those, the first 'big' machine i remember as a kid

Indeed Barry, I’d love to see a cables and a cabbed 1530, a local farm to me when I was growing up had 6, if my memory serves me right they had 4 with cabs and 2 without 

3088A37A-C919-4E29-A66C-6CE46BC35A38.jpeg

02461CE4-BD09-4377-853A-59AFAB3157FD.jpeg

Archived