Real ones today CaseIH 1056xl and others

mf135

After posting model pic's this week i thought i would show some of the real stuff out of the shed the first is the Case IH 1056xl with TB turbo which has been on the farm from new with still less then 2,000 hours! on the clock still does a few hours a year clearing snow etc.

The second is my 1968 Western Massey Ferguson 1130 which is still in her working clothes with a little over 8,000 hours on the clock. I have always had a soft spot for 1000 series MF tractors. But before my time we had a MF1100 on the farm from new which i would love to still find. Will post more when i find more pic's thanks for looking Martyn.

post-221-0-76682100-1350592511_thumb.jpg

post-221-0-15382500-1350593421_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

so what else is hidden away in them sheds then martyn ??? certainly like the look of the mf, doubt theres many of them made it over to the uk, and the case, well, thats prob in good enough condition to go into the case ih museam,what was she used for initally when you first bought her, as the hours are pretty low

Hi Sean, when i get time i'll share some more of the shed's gems mostly IH,MF,Fordson, with a Steiger,Cat, Nuffield and one green and yellow one thrown in for good measure! o and me DB 950 got soft spot again for these red DB's but i'll tell more about them another day.

As for the Case IH 1056xl low hours we had a tractor for every job so the hours were split between other CaseIH, Renault, and JCB Fastrac. Theres not to many western MF1130's here and as the dollars still strong not that many coming over just love the raw engine note of the turbo perkins 6.354 when first got it had straight threw pipe and it would scare small children and animals love it! Hope this answer the questions. Thanks again Martyn.

Now then Martyn what about a model of the Case 1056...... we all know your standards so it is bound to be a beauty, oh, and I will have one if you do! ::) ::)

If you could make one with that snow plough aswell would look the bomb ;D

Rummors? :D :D

That Inter looks flipping lovely, Martyn. I look forward to seeing more. Were you at the sale today as a possibke buyer then or looking at at stuff from a possible selling point? Do you have open days at all, models amd real deal kind of thing? Butty van, beers in a water trough...... Know what I mean?! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, Just got a few minutes to up load some more pictures of whats in the shed. First pic Original David Brown 950 with a trailed 1940's IH 52R combine with side valve IH farmall cub power unit, Next pic1952 IH farmall BMD 23rd off production line the first diesel IH tractors to be made at Doncaster hope that you like them Martyn.

post-221-0-64469400-1351462466_thumb.jpg

post-221-0-92059100-1351462677_thumb.jpg

post-221-0-21664400-1351462771_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...