Who would you like to spend a day with?

I would like to spend the day with any well known personality that I would have the opportunity to do so with, I have'nt really got a favourite or a particular wish list. I have had the good fortune to have spent a day with a number of well known people, the whole Time Team and on another occasion, twice, a number of the Flog It team. Thinking on though, if I had to choose anyone off the top of my head, it would have to be the ones that presented and appeared on the recent Wartime Farm programme, just to put them right and tell them the bits that they got wrong!

• Like 1

Blinking flipping Nora, she'll do! Could have put a smarter top on though, got a rip in that one....

I'd like to spend a day with one of the Foxy Hunters.... Mmmmm Mm!!

She's awful, Tris. Not a patch on Carol Vorderman... squeezes herself into dresses, she really doesn't have the figure for (not being bitchy or anything ;) )

ps I think Frazer would vote for the Foxy Hunters too :)

Edited by Lady Ferguson