Hi everyone

jack939

Hi my name is Jack I live in Cornwall, I found out about this forum at Toytrac this year I entered the 2x4 foot diorama competition. My grandad use to own a farm called Trecollas Farm I have a huge layout with mainly brushwood sheds as well as my own sheds. I read about the competition in Model Farmer and decided to extend my farm by adding Trecollas Cottage and this is what I took to Toytrac. it was great to meet some of you guys at Toytrac this year and I can't wait to see more farm dioramas on here.

Welcome Jack, we always like it when a new member posts an introduction and tells us a little bit about themselves. Was your entry at Toytrac also your first visit to the show?

I hope we see a new topic for your farm in the model farm section, don't be afraid to ask if you need some help with posting photos.

Where abouts in Cornwall are you from, my job often takes me down there picking up tractors for an exporter I work for here in Wiltshire.

Thanks for all the replys.

I have been going to Toytrac since it has been at wincanton but this was my first time exhibiting. I live in north Cornwall on the edge of Bodmin moor (and yes I have seen the beast).

I will post more pictures when I have layed out my farm again as it is moving rooms at the moment. But Iam building a new part at the moment.

Welcome to FTF, Jack, and I hope you have a great time on here. Glad to hear you that Model Farmer helped you find us and I am sure you will enjoy the forum as it is a really friendly place.

North Cornwall is lovely - I have cousins there. I haven't seen the Beast but we have had one around my village in Hampshire which I have seen!

welcome to the forum jack, nice to see another member taking the time to introduce themselves. stay right away from a man on here called udimore [bazzaa] he has a habbit of getting the combination to your wallet and emptying it!! [ top geezza really] looking forward to seeing any pics you post up.

• Like 1

welcome Jack, cant wait for pictures. I have been in Cornwall on one occasion. I have to say it is a beautifull place. My whole family loved the visit we had. It was in St,Teath and surroundings meaning not to far from you. But we did not see the beast. though I have to sday wwe did not look for it as we did not know about it. One day we will be back , and if I bring my youngest you will have 2 beasts :)

• 2 weeks later...