Universal Hobbies 2013 - 1:32

AJH

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I bought the model I checked against my plough which has No 28 bodies and the model boards are actually about 1mm too short. They are definitely meant to be 28s though.

The 1:1 150s variomat was never sold in the u.k. with that particular headstock on them ( local kv dealer info when looking at the model)

The headstock on the model is not far away from a 160 or 200 which would be likely in UK.

The 1:1 150s variomat was never sold in the u.k. with that particular headstock on them ( local kv dealer info when looking at the model)

How do you/him mean 'was' as it has only been available since this spring (April). Is a whole new model. A fixed version was available earlier. Headstock depends on what the customer is after. There's one 110mm headstock for tractors up to 150 hp. It's meant to be a light and cheapish plough.

Whatever about the 6810 and 6410 theres planty of 7610s about with 38s lad :)

Ohh yeah,there is. 7610s no problem. Its the rest. 5610,6610,6410,6810. All id like see is UH putting some kinda different feature on the others , the wheels being the most likely solution. Britains gave their 7600 wheel weights to give it a different feature over the 6600. The 7000 & 5000 likewise.  :)

Justin, would say the uh ford 5000's rears be better on the smaller models then?? or would they be to small, theres a tidy 6410 I see down this way that I would like to have in model form, so the uh base would be good, even if i need a wheel change

Justin, would say the uh ford 5000's rears be better on the smaller models then?? or would they be to small, theres a tidy 6410 I see down this way that I would like to have in model form, so the uh base would be good, even if i need a wheel change

Yeah. The 5000 rears would be fine under the Gen 1 FORDs, Even tough that style of rim was kinda phased out after the 7A2 Series. They were very common on the 5600 & 6600. ;)  

Cheers justin , shame uh don't fit them to the smaller models then, seeing as there's no "new development " costs to it as such

Yeah your right. Even the MF 675 & 690 could have done with the rears from the 1200,UH again would have no development cost there and lots of collectors are changing the rears on them using 1200 rears. ;)  

Archived