Universal Hobbies New Massey Ferguson 2000 Series

MasseyFanUK

Has any body been fortunate enough to have bought the new Universal Hobbies Massey Ferguson

2000 Series Tractors Yet?

I have looked at the pictures on Massey Fergusons web site, Where the 2620 looks spot on I was wondering about the 2640 and 2680 as the exhaust pipe is on the wrong side of the bonnet. What I would like to Know is, Are these just prototype pictures or the real deal as it would be real shame as it would ruin an otherwise nice set of tractors, also the 690 bonnet slope looks a little steep I don't want to sound negative as it is good to have these tractors to collect but with the cost being around £35.00

or so it would be nice to get a spot on model.

There still very nice tractors and I will certainly be adding them to my collection,

and I like the weathering detail you have added. I drove a two wheel drive version of the 2640 on bail cart a few cart

a few years ago one of the best tractors I have been lucky enough to drive, I currently drive a MF 3125 with a front mounted brush at the quarry where I work I think the 2000 series was more comfy than this. Here are some pictures.

th_2012-11-16133531.jpgth_2012-11-16133507.jpgth_2012-11-16133423.jpgth_2012-11-16133414.jpg

Sorry about picture size haven't work out photo bucket out yet ::) ::)

Edited by MasseyFanUK

the decals on the 2640 are also wrong

as in ?? they look ok to me? overall the models not to bad, got 2 yesterday, ones already out of the box and undergoing some surgery, nothing major but will aid something i fancied doing, the 2620 looked nice to so one will be heading my way pay day i think