Massey Boys Work Pictures- Updated Teagle

Massey Boy

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like your getting up to some exciting things Cerin, some great photos, love the Massey on the loader with the winch

Thanks James, yeah im getting to do all sorts of great stuff! That Massey 165 with the winch is an ex British Telecoms tractor, does look good with the winch and the pavt wheels and loader i think :)

some nice pics cerin good to see the farm pics how did you find euro tier cerin I would like to go sometime how much does teagle export cerin

Thanks Graham! Yeah it was really intresting didnt get a huge amount of time to look around, but for anyone who is intrested in animal production its worth going to as theres alot of stuff there, would like to go to agritechna next year and see all the machinery as i think it will be really imppressive :)

They export about 50-60% of what we make to over 35 countries across the world i think!

Nice update, your new job sounds good as well.

Thanks Jack, yeah im really enjoying it getting some great experinces!

nice updates looks a good show any Massey's ???;D

Cheer Rob  :)  No unfortunately not, there were no tractors at the show only machinery to do with animal production as they dont want to get too similar to Agritechnica

Nice pics , some interesting bits of equipment there. Didn't realise there was so many Self propelled feeder wagons.

Thanks Dan! Yeah i thought exactly the same there were even more aswell that i didnt manage to picture, i was told theres not a huge market for them so im not sure why so many diffrent people make them :of

Archived