ROS 2013

AJH

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I don't want an 8 row potato planter.

I want a 4 row planter, with a matching set of bedformer, bed tiller and destoner to go under the T7.210, T7070, T6090 and the 7810.

Me too, surely it won't be too long now

A bed system and destoners is mainly used in the UK with some smaller areas in Germany, France and Eastern Europe. A 'normal' 75 or 90 cm row spacing is the standard so with the planter they will be mainly aiming for the big market. Sad to say I doubt your wishes will be granted.

ha ha!   !!!!!!      I live in the middle of the Fens here in east anglia  where we have at least 6 huge farming companies sharing big blocks of land and all deploy different methods of potato planting...........the guys in the photo (A.L.Lees) have 4 JD8000s of their own and hire in an additional 4x  8Rs to assist in the planting.............this year Im told the 8R hire fleet will have the smart new corporate bonnet (8360 etc) and theyve added a few new NH  T7210/ 7185s to the owned fleet.

Ros have cancelled some models, one off them is the Xdisc attachment for the Krone Big X.

No doubt  this cancellation is in someway due to the enormous debt the Italians are in along with a multitude of knock on problems in Italian manufacturing............Farm minatures Is also a saturated business nowadays with fierce competition, however I hope ROS continue to make the fine models we have all appreciated in recent times :)  

Well,apparently the word on the street,or should I say " rue " is Ros released the photo of the Krone XDisc,but forgot ?? to ask Krone if they wanted any more attachments made for the BigX,they didn't,so now it has been cancelled, :- :-

Regards

Joe.

Well,apparently the word on the street,or should I say " rue " is Ros released the photo of the Krone XDisc,but forgot ?? to ask Krone if they wanted any more attachments made for the BigX,they didn't,so now it has been cancelled, :- :-

Regards

Joe.

just for your information

Ros didn't write or say to release Krone xDisc .....we have many news for this year and in the coming months we will announce...

Regards

Archived