JCB 3cx on ebay

altrac

Hi guys, spotted this item on ebay - a jcb 3cx for only £6.99 with free p+p, fairly sure it's a britains as it certainly looks like one in the picture, although it doesn't say britains anywhere in the listing.  My question is this - is this too good to be true?  

There's the link if you want it

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130822708153?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

having looked around the internet a wee bit i reckon the picture's wrong, it would appear that the 3cx is from the same series of cheapo plasticcy models that the loadall barry posted is.  I have sent an email asking the seller if this is in fact a britains 3cx or not, but i suspect maybe not.  I will see what his/her reply is to the query and perhaps suggest they change the picture before i report them for inaccurate advertising

• Like 1

wrong topic maybe bill??? it aint a jcb afterall ::)  ::) ::)  ::)

thats a pretty cheap price for the britains jcb  , £6.99, if it is that model mind?? . it  may not be the latest version, but at that price its worth buying for a  convo or similar . 

Yes you are correct (this time) Sean ;D  ;D ....(well spotted) 8) ......but as a underling like me on here I can't delete or move so if you so wish please do the necessary  :huh:  :huh:

Yes you are correct (this time) Sean ;D  ;D ....(well spotted) 8) ......but as a underling like me on here I can't delete or move so if you so wish please do the necessary  :huh:  :huh:

all moved my underling now kneel and begg for forgiveness before andy pays you a visit :police:  :police: :police:  :police:  

all moved my underling now kneel and begg for forgiveness before andy pays you a visit :police:  :police: :police:  :police:  

Well Andy will be made welcome in Aberdeen and the shire if he can find his way here ;D  ;D

Edited by BC

I'll forgive you Bill!  No no reply from the seller so I reported the item for the image being misleading, not sure if it's still up or not