Next (spring) spalding show 2013

IH885XLMAN

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi David,Great to catch up with you at the show and your dad.Fantastic pictures of the show.It is great to see for myself as i was setting up my stall and had to stay with my stall so i could not have a good look around the hall.Your pictures shows the event of very well and also good promotion work for the next show in October.Keep up the good work and if you are anywere near Blackpool call in for a coffee.Cheers Shaun.

Hi David,Great to catch up with you at the show and your dad.Fantastic pictures of the show.It is great to see for myself as i was setting up my stall and had to stay with my stall so i could not have a good look around the hall.Your pictures shows the event of very well and also good promotion work for the next show in October.Keep up the good work and if you are anywere near Blackpool call in for a coffee.Cheers Shaun.

Likewise Shaun it was great to catch up with you at the show and discuss all things older Britains models. You certainly had a fantastic stand. Thanks ever so much for your kind words regards my photographs. Any show that I attend with my camera, I always attempt  to cover as thoroughly as possible. I really enjoy sharing them on the forum for members who unable to see everything that was there on the day, and for those who were unable to attend. Thanks for the offer too. I definitely have to take you up on it if i'm ever over in your direction. :)

David.

I think we should organise a Dutch party coming to Spalding next time. Pretty much like you guys do to Zwolle.  Ertlerik, Texas, myself and others. Can get some together I reckon. :laugh:

Yes you should Niels! :) A spot of "tractor twitching" on the Saturday if the weather's good too. :) 

got to be done neils, i bet andy could give you some good areas to look for kit out working, although i have not done any spalding show so far  where i havnt passed huge ammounts of kit out working, especially on the old road between eye green and spalding not the new by pass

great pictures that do the show justice David, will be checking if you did buy a certain red model as well.. When i left, your DBP models were still waiting collection so you must have made it late as i left way to late for the train as well ;)

It was great catching up with you, mike and Sharon (thanks for the spicy substances, they are already well used :D) , andy, john, barry and the lovely Jacs, Steve , niels, 34year old Hazel and Damian, David x3 and the rest of the gang i met at the show or the Saturdaynight ;)

bought not so many models but talked all the more. Sry Shaun for not having said hello, i definately remember your stand with the Britains cabinet.

I think we should organise a Dutch party coming to Spalding next time. Pretty much like you guys do to Zwolle.  Ertlerik, Texas, myself and others. Can get some together I reckon. :laugh:

It's time to come over to Spalding one Day after all those years here on the forum. When will be the Autumn show?

texas

great pictures that do the show justice David, will be checking if you did buy a certain red model as well.. When i left, your DBP models were still waiting collection so you must have made it late as i left way to late for the train as well ;)

It was great catching up with you, mike and Sharon (thanks for the spicy substances, they are already well used :D) , andy, john, barry and the lovely Jacs, Steve , niels, 34year old Hazel and Damian, David x3 and the rest of the gang i met at the show or the Saturdaynight ;)

bought not so many models but talked all the more. Sry Shaun for not having said hello, i definately remember your stand with the Britains cabinet.

Thanks ever so much Wil. Great to catch with you and many other fantastic friends. I had a very enjoyable day with my camera, aswell as adding a few more lovely models to my collection of classics including said red model just after i'd spoken to you. :)

• 4 months later...

2 days before I go away on holiday, so not time sadly, cant get away with the early Monday morn home arrival then away again Tuesday at midnight to the airport sadly. pretty poor year for me overall actually, will only have made trac24 and with luck Zwolle all year

Travel Lodge booked for the Saturday night and ready for the trip. It has been too long since my last show so I am getting withdrawal symptoms, I just had to spend far too much on a JD 8400 precision last night.

Archived