What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

This topic is only for the following purchases, same rules apply as previous years

1 = Farm Toys
2 = Construction Toys
3 = Conversion Parts (parts like 3 point linkages and similar but not paint or tools)
4 = Farm layout Parts (trees and vegatation, livestock and buildings)         

Went to the Newark Showground Toyfair this morning, and came back with a few purchases as follows;

42015 Britains Flatbed Trailer (green)

42730 Britains Grain Cart

tray of loose metal hurdles x32,feed manger x4, and 1 water trough,, plus a few of the yellow plastic hurdle connectors.

tractorman314.

I must be mad but just put down a deposit on 2 models that will cost a lot of money and I mean a lot but I know that not to many people will have what I getting so I've now 5 weeks to get a a Dio made up and one MF convo make to go along with them. But by god they will turn heads at the shows and on here :D

Edited by BOB3085

I must be mad but just put down a deposit on 2 models that will cost a lot of money and I mean a lot but I know that not to many people will have what I getting so I've now 5 weeks to get a a Dio made up and one MF convo make to go along with them. But by god they will turn heads at the shows and on here :D

Give us a clue Bob!

Give us a clue Bob!

yeah, come on bob,itching to know what they are

Well you guys will just have to wait I think 5 weeks before I get them I will give you all two clues one model bales and other model lifts babes :D

Visit to G+M today.

Wiking  JD 6210R

Schuco  Fendt 724

UH  Fendt 516

UH  Amazone ZA-M

UH  Amazone  Catros

UH  MF 3 Ton drop side trailer

UH  Rolland BH 100 tipping trailer