Whats Your Latest General Buy 2013

Mmmmmm. I must try this one day, Pat. I wouldn't mind having a go myself somwwhen too.

I'd have a crack at it if I were you Tris, its a really fun hobby, cheap and quite addictive. Have a look at www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk, got quite a bit of inspiration from there.

Pat, let me know if you ever fancy a crack at making some Calvados...  :-X can't say too much more! 

I'll have to get through my list of "brews to do" first :P something to think about though

Blimey, Harry. That new Audi has got some load space!! :lol:
Haha sure does, going to be resurfacing the road up to the old mans farm, with a slabbed pavement up one side, and resurfacing the yard aswell,

A large Infra red electric heater for my garage...should arrive this week and be cheaper more efficient and better than the propane gas guzzler I used to use which also produced condensation and a gassy pong.

Bill did you not get a few heaters for the garage?

Bill did you not get a few heaters for the garage?

Yes Robert those were two small bench ones for £ 36 for two. Will use one on integral workshop and keep second one as a spare. The one I bought yesterday is for teh main gargage and weill it will be hand for the spray shed as welll since Im have some spray work coming up this year. I was at a builders merchant's for a door post for my garage and I saw one on offer reduced from £ 180 to £ 160 + VAT. Went home did a google and bought one for £ 150 + VAT delivered. They put out a good heat and are quite economical to run ...or so I'm told.

• Like 1