Britains 2013 Catalogue

tractorman314

I will get the jcb 550 and possibly the 3050/3350/3650 denpending on how they look.was hopeing four a new drill/big cultivator and some other implements.was'nt a plough coming out a coulpe of years ago.they did a good job on the jcb 310s four the money and not to bad on the jd 690 combine on tracks.will just have to wait and see.

what no more little catalogues :of  - like many i ve been picking them up for years - surely they ve not stopped them for good have they ????????? maybe as they was free  lossing £££ on them

And whats the 6Rs?  I know they already have a 6210R in shops and I can make out 6150R as the second (smart move) but whats the little one? 6125?

If so its the same as Wiking which gets me hoping that Wiking will also do a 6150R..........................to be fair theres a market for both Britains and Wiking.

Where Britains have finally got the message is they can now produce the full current range of JDs !! 

6Rs in all three different build sizes  4cyl, 6cyl and 6cyl long wheelbase, then 7Rs and 8Rs and RTs and the biggest 9Rs   ................................they might be a little basic for my tastes as an adult but how I wished for  something similar from them back in the 80s as a lad...............................Imagine If they had come out with a 2850,3350,4450,4850,8650 back in 1987 in one hit I would have been overjoyed ;D