Britains 2013 Catalogue

tractorman314

JCB 3C for me too and the Fords and the Deeres! I just wish they would get all the final sample models for the year completed before releasing the catalogue. It really annoys me and I think it is somewhat lacklustre to have photos of real machines where photos of models/toys should be.

• Like 2

Britains has made me a very happy bloke indeed, it just so happens the 50 series John Deere and the TW series Ford are 2 of my all time favourite tractor ranges so without doubt ill be purchasing them this year, also that classic JCB backhoe will be hard to resist. Better start saving my pennys i suppose. Happy days... 8)

I'm getting further and further behind collecting these new Britains, and this year's batch looks particularly mouth watering. Stay dry weather so that I can earn lots of £!  :angel:

• Like 1