Britains 2013 Catalogue

tractorman314

looking through the catalogue again i see the vaderstad drill is no longer there ,quite a few models deleted by the looks of it

A mistake in my eyes, still a popular machine for real and to be honest, a few added extras to it would have been a good idea without getting to indepth.

Happy new year everyone.

New releases look great and things i have been waiting years for! Apart from a real lack of implements.

but, what im worried about is how well the final models turn out - please not too plasticy or 'toyish'. i know Britains are good value £££ wise but lets hope that its not at too much cost of a good model????

I noticed looking through the catalogue they have also dropped some of the Case and New Holland Steiger tractors, and they have only been a couple of years, so I was thinking that the items they drop after only a short time of availability is that, they are not selling very many, so decide to cut their losses. I am surprised they have dropped the Valderstad and the Simba Solo as they were good toys in the range.

tractorman314.

Well one of the items I heard of was too be a Kverneland Plough, 4/5 furrow. But I was told of that one a few months back and now I see UH have a 4 Furrow coming so I don't know what's going on there? 

Was that a mistake? Or are Britains going to be doing one too? Time will tell I suppose..

oh dear they have doscontiued the simba as i was going to change my solo as it was starting to were out so will have to source a simular cultivator else were and the vardestad has diserpered luckily i got one of the last ones! >:(

oh dear they have doscontiued the simba as i was going to change my solo as it was starting to were out so will have to source a simular cultivator else were and the vardestad has diserpered luckily i got one of the last ones! >:(

there are still simbas on ebay and im sure there is still plenty of stock out there

Looking forward to seeing the new John Deere 50 Series tractors as I was involved in sourcing all the tractors that Britains visited and know the owners personally. Not seen any pictures of the prototypes yet so hope that the engineers over in the USA and overseas have done their job and got the tractors right.

R Day

• Like 2

Well one of the items I heard of was too be a Kverneland Plough, 4/5 furrow. But I was told of that one a few months back and now I see UH have a 4 Furrow coming so I don't know what's going on there? 

Was that a mistake? Or are Britains going to be doing one too? Time will tell I suppose..

and what was the other items you heard blake ehhh ? ha ha!