Help wanted....To wide cultivator....

Looks silly, dosent it? I took it to far maybe...

possible directions:

- Take three more and put behind them....

- Make some sort of wagon with a hitch on it...

- disable it and start all over again...

Where do I go next??? any ideas?

been looking at this convo for a while now bv78. the 3 together would put a terrific strain on the beams depending on it's use of course, i thought two would be enough with a crumbler bar / clodbreaker rollers behind.

nice set though,  a double set & clodbreakers would give it some strength but it would then have to be a semi mounted implement as the weight would make most tractors dance .

looks good, like to follow this convo :)

I am thinking of building some kind of wagon to il, like the base of the new lemken from siku. Therefrom you can raise or lower the cultivator. But how do I built a good wagon?? Is it something who makes a good base?

The end will come of I think... I feels like overkill tho have thoose attached.

the idea is there mate,for me i would say go for half the middel sections on each side ,at the least remove the small end bits,it doesn't look quite right with those on,but it does have the potential to make a great convo,are you going to put rams on the folding bits?

sounds silly but i saw a sort of this convo onebay the other day and thought i could do one of them

beat me too it    it looks fine

Need some big horse power to pull it though ;)

i like that lots nath is that one of seans drills ?

Very easy to make Marcus. 2 cultivators glued together is pratically all it is. Although I did add  some bits of plasticard on the outer sections to make it a bit stronger and added a siku linkage adaptor and drawbar for towing and mounting implements ;) ;) ;)

The MF drill is one I made Marcus, as I had 2 lying around doing nowt ;) ;) ::)

does that fendt lift that cultivator or is it not strong enough

The RC Fendt can't lift the cultivator up off the floor on it's own no, a bit finger power can get it up there though, just :D :D :D

Could always double them up, so one runs behind the other, like this ???;)???;)

Looking good!!! I am seriosly thinking of doing that, just to get better proportions. And then make some sort of drawbar on it. But I have to think how to do it effective.

Benny take the two small ends off, add rear floatation wheels and a towing hitch then you could attach a large airseeder to the rear. Also a drawbar on the front to tow from the tractors drawbar. Then you'd be winning!! :)

Very easy to make Marcus. 2 cultivators glued together is pratically all it is. Although I did add  some bits of plasticard on the outer sections to make it a bit stronger and added a siku linkage adaptor and drawbar for towing and mounting implements ;) ;) ;)

The MF drill is one I made Marcus, as I had 2 lying around doing nowt ;) ;) ::)

if i ever get another cultivator i'll certainly give it a go nath, that certainly hits the spot for me  :) i would assume it's fairly heavy though ?

believe me sean if i ever get two the same colour ,you'll be the first to know about it ,when you open them in the post ;);D

i cut up two siku combi drills last night to make a 4mtr version but seem to have lost the plot & have lots of bits , but these cultivators from bennyv & nath are within my skills ..........................i would think  :-\

believe me sean if i ever get two the same colour ,you'll be the first to know about it ,when you open them in the post ;);D

i cut up two siku combi drills last night to make a 4mtr version but seem to have lost the plot & have lots of bits , but these cultivators from bennyv & nath are within my skills ..........................i would think  :-\

you lost that a long time ago or was that to do with your mum droping you on your head as a bady