Grassmen - Luke Furse

JohnDeereMan

used to see their kit all the time while working  out north devon / cornwall way, usally their plant i see now on a few road jobs ect ,one of the two bigger contractors in devon / cornwall ,they tend to stay north devon / cornwall, this side (southern)  is usally b&b contractors ,

Got green fever down at Lamma, got to say I loved every minute of it. The camera work is great, the music on some scenes, the drivers talking in the cab. All works really well, think I will be buying more of them.

Luke Furse looks to have a big set up, Andy reckons he won't be in business in 5 years. Says he's seen loads of contractors buy flash kit and think they will be able to show everyone how it's done. I think he knows what he's doing plus the earthmoving business looks like decent work

Got green fever down at Lamma, got to say I loved every minute of it. The camera work is great, the music on some scenes, the drivers talking in the cab. All works really well, think I will be buying more of them.

Luke Furse looks to have a big set up, Andy reckons he won't be in business in 5 years. Says he's seen loads of contractors buy flash kit and think they will be able to show everyone how it's done. I think he knows what he's doing plus the earthmoving business looks like decent work

Seeing as Luke has been in the business for over 30 odd years, That's that statement kinda out the Window! They Know what their at  ;)

I Know the boys at Grassmen and work with them from time to time, Top Blokes.. They have hit gold with what they have done. One thing about them is there Always on the go! They'll not stop while the demand is there. 

Also met all the Furse Gang the other day and they know there stuff and know how to have a bit of craic at the same time.. 

Both of the Luke Furse DVD's are a cracking watch and I would recomend too anyone  ;)

i would tend to agree with you blake, hes been going as long as i have lived this way, so i cant see him going bellys up to be honest ,he does a huge amount of work on new road builds to, along with all other sorts,not quiet sure who this andy guy is who predicted that, but maybe this time hes got it wrong.prehaps a good look at the companys website will aid in his views??

http://www.lukefurse.co.uk/index.php

They guy that drives the FR in Green Fever who is called squirt he was in my class in college we use to run about with each other funny guy he is

Got "keep er lit" at Christmas time, that's the third grass men DVD I have bought and they are all brilliant. Our little lad loves them, drives the wife mad as sometimes it's all he will watch, he sings along to all the songs as well, he especially likes loyd driving the fh Volvo with the dozer on the back , will have to get this latest instalment. If you're reading this mover or tm190 how about heading north of the border for a change and feature a Scottish contractor!