Tractor World 2013 - 2nd & 3rd March

Barry

From all of those lovely blues to the orange of Allis Chalmers and a fantastic array of tractors displayed largely on the Allis Chalmers club stand aswell as a smart looking M crawler adorning the Warwick Vintage Tractor and Machinery Stand.

Starting with a tractor from very early days of Allis Chalmer's history in the shape of Richard Sturdy's Rumely Advance 6.

P1270675_zps277d1927.jpg

P1270684_zpsfe59b567.jpg

P1270696_zpsdaa6b5ff.jpg

P1270694_zps1e91ef53.jpg

P1270693_zps4af634a7.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......last but not least from my own photographs this montrous looking Morooka rubber tracked crawler. I'll hand back over to Mike whom i'm very greatful to for covering the auction so extensively. Once again a fantastic show, witnessed alongside great company. Thanks for all your kind comments.

P1270710_zps1813c7fc.jpg

P1270709_zps1de22a73.jpg

P1270708_zps31a33051.jpg

P1270707_zpscb95a5a3.jpg

Busy, busy.....what a fantastic backdrop.

P1270711_zpsc0912a0b.jpg

blimey, there looks to have been a lot more on display this year going by all those great pics david ,kind of anoyed i missed it now, as tris mentioned the standards been set high now for next years if it goes ahaed, and with any luck i wont be missing that one

I might duplicate the odd photo but I have a couple more to share.

These big old Fords were impressive

Malvern2013106_zps1ea5ae38.jpg

Malvern2013107_zps7f09b59b.jpg

Malvern2013108_zpscd79895c.jpg

I know David has posted a picture of this DB from the front but I was impressed with the renovation of the chisel plough as well

Malvern2013101_zps0a88ce4f.jpg

For any Nuffield/Leyland fans this was an interesting exhibit and one which has been saved for the future generations

Malvern2013087_zpsdfe96f28.jpg

And the reason it is special.......

Malvern2013088_zps77fc07bf.jpg

Loved this ancient hedgecutter and the petrol drive

Malvern2013120_zps476a737f.jpg

It's always worth reading the stories that go with some of these old tractors

Malvern2013116_zps8643648e.jpg

Malvern2013115_zpsf7f5658e.jpg

Malvern2013114_zpsa1def9cd.jpg

blimey, there looks to have been a lot more on display this year going by all those great pics david ,kind of anoyed i missed it now, as tris mentioned the standards been set high now for next years if it goes ahaed, and with any luck i wont be missing that one

Thanks ever so much Sean, appreciated. The weather and lighting was very good for taking photographs on the Saturday. Cracking show that certainly appeared to be incredibley busy over the course of the weekend. Absolutely delighted I had the opportunity to attend. The only real personal negative............feeling rather tender on the Sunday morning from the all-you-can-eat "chicken feast" I ate for tea at the pub on Saturday evening. I should have followed Gav's lead and ordered a steak.  ;D

I know David has posted a picture of this DB from the front but I was impressed with the renovation of the chisel plough as well

Great to see some alternative views of some of the exhibits Mike, especially this one. Absolutely stunning restoration on both the tractor and cultivator. :)

Great to see some alternative views of some of the exhibits Mike, especially this one. Absolutely stunning restoration on both the tractor and cultivator. :)

Would this have been a Bomford cultivator and original in yellow?

Would this have been a Bomford cultivator and original in yellow?

That is the Bomford Superflow cultivator in its original livery, the yellow models came in the later years of production.

That is the Bomford Superflow cultivator in its original livery, the yellow models came in the later years of production.

Thanks for the info.The original livery is a very nice colour and i would have stayed with this colour.Nice to see the photos of the original tractors and machinery.How old would this cultivator be?

well david you should have learnt the lessons from the all you can eat zwolle adventure mate :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  therefore if your going in nov, we will have to re-educate you in the lesson again eh ::)  

Drink more "Herfstbok" nullify the effects Sean?  ;D.....Roll on november. :) 

• 2 years later...

Archived