Grey Fergie Restoration Update

NewHolland2

WELL MART NO A FERGIE MAN BUT THAT IS LOOKING GOOD.GOT A FERGIE TRAILER YET. IF YOU ARE STLL LOOKING FOR ONE IN THE SUMMER I WILL SEE IF WE ARE GETTING RIDE OF OURS WE HAVEN'T USED IT IN A COUPLE OF YEARS BOUGHT IT FR CATTLE FEED BUT DO IT WITH TON BAGS NOW.

Cheers Peter...... :)

No' been lookin' for a Fergie trailer yet - there's an auld wooden trailer up at the farm I work on which will probably do the job but would be interested to hear how much ye may want for yours...... :) :)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now she looks better mart,not to much more to do for now then mate,not far of using her

Cheers Sean......Heck of a difference eh...... :)

Just gauges and lights to do now and eventually a new rear tyre...... ;) ;)

A new set of tyres needed now Mart  ;)

Exactly my plan when I can get some dosh mate...... :);) ;)

theres a lovley little 3 ton fergy trailer in classic tractor this month mart,complete with origonal sides,and hay racks  bale extension board,and grain shootgto mate,,just need a bit of work on new wood side boards,,would look grteat behind her matef