Blue Mccormick

Andy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest quangova

Apparently 1250 produced, supplied in the standard UH Country Models Box which suggests its a model dealer special, bit like the Agritoys Claas Green Valtra, i have secured some (even though not at Spalding) but now trying to find the origonal source!

Guest quangova

Come on Andy... Accurate have somthing made by UH... if they do its a bloody miricle + i Saw Brian from AD this morining and he was just tryin to off load Deutz Bayern Looks on me!

Karen told me today that there are 1250 blue Mccormicks and they are all hers. Im fairly sure they have been made because Balfour Beatie bought a batch of McCormicks and had them painted blue too match the rest of their Kit. It was in classic tractor mag a few months ago.

Im also fairly sure that the idea to do the models came from a forum member.

He really should be getting the credit for them.

I got one today for ?17. They do not have a nuimber on the bottom like the blue fendts.

Guest quangova

Yeap 3 of the 4 weirdos in our car bought them ;) not bad although only Karen has the license to sell them in the uk   :(

What's all that about  :(

Off to Europe we go then  :D

Ammended - They were made as a special for Karen @ Farmmodels.co.uk... so Karens the source for supply and no one else!

Guest quangova

So were accurate diecast there yesterday Geoff? I noticed Martyn and Karen had the fergie so I assume someone must have given it to them to display.

No Accurate were not there... my UH Grey Fergie sample model is being dropped in to me this afternoon + i'm told with some other goodies to have a look at, of course i'll have the camera to hand .... :D :D :D

Guest quangova

Now now Q don't be nasty huneykins or I'LL GET THE BELT!!!

oooooh babes, i like it when you talk to me like that, but I've repented and modified the original post.... was just getting my frustrations out like my therapist said i should  ::)

Ammended - They were made as a special for Karen @ Farmmodels.co.uk... so Karens the source for supply and no one else!

I think i put the same info in another post yesterday???, comissioned by her husband i believe  :-\