Britains John Deere 7920- Help urgently needed!!

FW

Question

Hi could anyone help? I want to improve my britains 7920 and I was wondering if anyone could tell me which wheels I should put on it. I am wondering if tim toys jd 6520 wheels will be big enough. If anyone could give me any help on these things, would be greatly appretiated. 8) 8)

19 answers to this question

The best wheels for the JD 7920 are the wheels from the UH Renault/Class Atles.

It is a bit expensive to cut down the model, but a french website sells then for 10 euros.  Its best to put together a big order as the delivery is pretty pricey, but they do sell loads of other bits which are good for converting.

http://www.mini-toys.net/index.php

i don't tend to do jds as you can prob tell,but i have seen the one done with the uh renault wheels and it did make a hughe improvment on the model,and looked more like the real ones i have seen,if the french site sells them seperatlly that has to be a good way to go,

The best wheels for the JD 7920 are the wheels from the UH Renault/Class Atles.

It is a bit expensive to cut down the model, but a french website sells then for 10 euros.  Its best to put together a big order as the delivery is pretty pricey, but they do sell loads of other bits which are good for converting.

http://www.mini-toys.net/index.php

Hi, how hard are they to fit? Also how much was postage?

The delivery was 17 euros it is a standard rate, but they sell all the UH front linkage and other intersting parts from siku models, if you have a wonder around the site you soon fill a basket.  I ended up nearly spending 100 euros on wheels alone. 

If you get some round bar from B & Q and then use some plastic/metal glue to bond them together, the front wheels are a problem I haven't solved yet.  I saw though at splading, sparrow legs had some fitted to the dave twose 8430 wheeled tractor.