Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sweet tris, dump a few tyres ect down there to wont you, few old oil drums ect, all in the brambles to add to the effect,most farms try to "hide" stuff down little gaps like that

And the odd Massey or 2  :D :D :D :D looks very smart Tristan  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guttering for this shed, well just the downpipes now. The a thin board to go between this one and the long Scaloox shed Sean. That is just a case of cutting it and adding Polyfilla plus a surface water channel. Then I can start on the fourth barn in this layout.  ;)

Guttering for this shed, well just the downpipes now. The a thin board to go between this one and the long Scaloox shed Sean. That is just a case of cutting it and adding Polyfilla plus a surface water channel. Then I can start on the fourth barn in this layout.  ;)

you really need a nice cattle barn mate, along with a good old fashioned grainary i recon

Just looks fabulous Tris, you do need an old rusty tractor hiding behind there though, the amount of stuff you see hidden behind barns...Excellent stuff, are you going to post some photos of it with machinery inside?  Maybe that 8070  ;)

I know what you mean - I was tempted to do it when i had it but thought better of it...it would look right at home in there though, it reminds me of a barn that belongs to the contractor I was waffling on about in another thread - used to keep 3 80 series combines in there by his house!

Well Tristopher.

I am afraid that I have just been looking at the Wiltshire planning applications and cannot find one for your building.

I have no choice but to revoke it from your possession and hold it until you apply through the correct channels.

I will PM you my address.

:D:o :'(