Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6mm MDF mate, bought in sheets of about 5ft by 3ft then I just cut bit's off when I nee them  :)

ok, your display would be classed as modular so are the base boards your sheds sit on are they all the same size like 2ft x 2ft  ??? if you get what im saying  :-[

• 3 weeks later...

A new Topic temporaryly. As I am still working on the granary over in the Leverets Farm topic as well as this, I didn't want to get in a muddle. This is just for the workshop. Once the granary is completed I will merge this topic into Leverets Farm.

So, the partition wall is up having used a mould I bought in ebay and some all weather plaster of paris type stuff. Just need a couply of licks of emulsion to fill those horrible gaps it. There will be a tea room and a toilet on the other side.

New workbench is just wanting a vice or two and some plug sockets.

Then we have the puncture station! A trolley jack, tool box for the glues, patches, chalk etc. Jerry can of water for finding the hole. 1/2 drive socket set. (Will need a bigger one when I find one. Pot of lube with paintbrush poking out the top, pick, sledge and four pieces of angle for busting beads, pliers for the valve, lump hammer and heavy chisel for getting into the bead. Three tyre levers. (May make a bead breaker yet too). Four axle stands and an old car type scissor jack. Should be ok to get going with.  :)

post-227-132638799228_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638799237_thumb.jpg

am gonna send you my medical bills...........I fell over when I saw this I was so amazed and I think I`ll need glasses too ,so I can view all the minute details! 

fantastic yet again tris  :)

invoice to follow! ;D