Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is all totally unrealistic mate , no really it is , where's the pile of scrap each worksop seems to aquire ? all the old pairs of overalls , wet weather coats & of course , the 8 pairs of mismatched wellington boots , the old seaside naughty postcards stuck on the wall , the 20 odd bent toplinks that for some unknown reason are never thrown out , the page 3 poster from 1974, the austin allegro estate in chocolate brown in the corner of the workshop , that failed MOT, of which another worker parked there 15 years ago swearing blind he's get it through next year but will never be done .

so how come you can walk up to your workbench instead of fighting your way to it like most do?

• 2 weeks later...

Tris... I can't wait for TT to see this wonderful setup in the flesh... I'm bringing my micro lens to bag some close up detail shots if that's ok mate  ???;):-*

Come on Mary, Tris isn't that fast that you need a micro lens........................

Just plain old Macto will do...

Like wise buddy  ;) ;)

Been a while but with Toytrac just around the corner I have been doing little bits and pieces, time allowing. One of them being the roof. .. which is now finished  ::) ::)  :)

All the tiles are on and the ridge tiles glued on too. I used Tile Grount after it was all set to go around the ridges poking into the gaps. Took ages, just to do the tile grout took round about 6hrs. ..  it has to be left untill it is not quite set and then the excess scraped and scratched away using a kebab skewer with one end sanded to a blunt ball shape.

post-227-13263891558_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638915875_thumb.jpg

Been a while but with Toytrac just around the corner I have been doing little bits and pieces, time allowing. One of them being the roof. .. which is now finished  ::) ::)  :)

All the tiles are on and the ridge tiles glued on too. I used Tile Grount after it was all set to go around the ridges poking into the gaps. Took ages, just to do the tile grout took round about 6hrs. ..  it has to be left untill it is not quite set and then the excess scraped and scratched away using a kebab skewer with one end sanded to a blunt ball shape.

No Tris i have two of them in Sweden :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tris this is...this is stunning mate ;) ;) ;)

stunnig Tris, amazing. I still havent finshed those tool kits yet thats taken ages because i dont stick to them, so 6 hours for the roof amazing

That was just putting the grout under the ridges Ad, 12.30am I finished last night. Together with a couple of hours or so last week. For the roof altogether. .. Days!!

Thanks for the compliments Ad, Peter and Bren  :)