Deere-est

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been busy!! Got the timber work all done and two walls now added and trimmed down. The uprights are in situ for the beams to hold the upper level on the right. You will also notice a slight change to the timber frame on the far right as well, this is to accomodate the door where there will be a hoist for lowering bags down to waiting vehicles. The walls are all painted now, just the brow between the top of the walls and the lower plank of the boarding to paint. Oh and the little addition of some real flag stones set into tiling grout  8)

post-227-13263869761_thumb.jpg

Excellent mate,

One point though.

Would'nt you prefer to convert it into a nice cushy little barn conversion to rent out to other hobbits like yourself? You could make a SMALL ( ha, wicked, I didn't even mean that to be a joke  :D :D :D :D :D::) ::)::) ::)) fortune in holiday letting!!!

Looks brilliant mate, ignore my comedy attempts. Do we get to see some of the whole layou from the show?

Keep on workin'!  ;) ;) ;) ;)

I did think about that mate, as I also thought about the workshop becoming a farm office  ;D  In two minds about both. .. . Guess I will have to just build one more of each!! As for the comedy attempts mate, they ain't bad. . .. keep'um up!!

Pics being uploaded now  ;D

• 1 month later...

Not sure Mark, the slates are rough cut anyway so I may just leave it and I expect it will get dirty while I continue the build. I ought to polyfilla the rest of the board really. I like to have it down before I finish because then I can make mess on it and it adds to the effect I think.  :)

Tiling bathrooms. .. erm. ... I can do a great job if I din't get paid for it  :D :D