scania 6wheeler beaver tail

thats my next option mate,have all the plastic for the feed body,as the last one was a bit thin,and am hopefully going to add the internals like doors ect to it also,,but those plastic chassis are a nightmare to bond,tried t2 part glue /superglue,epoxy stuff ,spent a fortune on glue,and it doesn't seem to set on the soft plastic

wont be stretching this one as its just a run about, may stretch another one thoe! as for glue mine always stick solid first time like concrete! i use bostik superglue 3g tubes so it dosnt go off, bugger if you stick ya fingers with it! i buy it from wilkinsons stores, 99p per tube, all their stores stock it.

Sparrow/4C either of you guys have any inkling how the guy in Classic Tractor with the farm display a la Mother!!! Achieved the standard, lower roof on his Scania artic? I'm sure it is a NewRay now after looking closely at it but it isn't a Topline.

made this after getting truck at splading toy master, awaiting its big brother 8wheeler with two lift axles and hiab (on order from 4c enterprizes!) also on with making a straw lorry and drag.

looking good Mike..... :) :) :)

didnt realise there was a toymaster in Spalding, was it in the outlet centre? ??? ??? :-\

yes it was in the outlet centre, they had a few scanias (had been the frase as i bought most of them up for me and 4c!!!) wernt bad price either, ?3 dearer that i usually pay but cant get any at the mo back home so made on while they had them! lass behind the counter looked when i was loaded down with TOY trucks as she put it, face looked blank when i said they were going to be cut up for parts!

6 wheelers brother to be. Building still on going, but heres a little taster of the 8 wheeler.

have you got the second set of fronts to steer as well as the first sl? i have got mine to ,and linked so the turn together,used the britains front axels of the ivecos 

• 2 weeks later...