Scottish National Tractor Show 21st/22nd Sept 2013

Valley Axe Man

Your all wrong,as an ex truck driver they are Trucks,the expression "lorry" disappeared with the Steam Sentinals,?? >:D >:D .joking apart,I'm glad you posted up the truck pictures,although I was there I never even saw one of them,thank you Bill,

Regards

Joe.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting the pics Bill 8) ...... though I think the helicopter incident had a little bit of something to do with Kenny :laugh:  ;)

Mum says that Shirley agreed with her that it was the perfect cure for man-flu........ one visit cures everything!!! :laugh:  :laugh:

Well done to your uncle, David,  was a very well turned out tractor 8)

I'm glad you enjoyed them Paul and I have not included model one's on purpose since I will be doing a report for Model Farmer.

Kenny...he could escape from a German POW camp since he denies all and actually looks believable.in what he says and does...but despite that a great credit to Kenny and Mrs  S B for organising such a good and increased model displays at the show

Your all wrong,as an ex truck driver they are Trucks,the expression "lorry" disappeared with the Steam Sentinals,?? >:D >:D .joking apart,I'm glad you posted up the truck pictures,although I was there I never even saw one of them,thank you Bill,

Regards

Joe.

Apologies Bill for going of topic but two ex tipper drivers ( mum and dad) both say its a wagon, and what you'd call a lorry or truck is an artic :)

Back on topic, it sounds like you've all had lots of fun :)

Yes Paul is correct the usual high standard of pictorial record thanks Bill. But why do I always get the blame for certain events? ???? ?????

Maybe it had something to do with Shirley telling me you'd been flying the helicopter around your dinning room at home Kenny........ :laugh:  :laugh:  Though Mum does agree with Bill..... you do seem to manage to keep a look of pure innocence even though there are mischievous tendencies lurking beneath :laugh:  :laugh:

I think a very large WELL DONE should go to the Beeton Brothers (Robert, John and Kenny) for doing a remarkable restoration of their MF 35 that has been part of the family for almost as long as they have. It's nice to see a well restored tractor that means a lot to it's owners, but it's also nice to know that Robert, John and Kenny have also restored many memories for future generations of the Beeton family :)  :)

Apologies Bill for going of topic but two ex tipper drivers ( mum and dad) both say its a wagon, and what you'd call a lorry or truck is an artic :)

Back on topic, it sounds like you've all had lots of fun :)

Oh hell aye James :) ........ we had some fun and laughter over the course of the weekend :laugh:  :laugh:

Ah yes Kenny the helicopter...the syringe.....the nurses uniform.....the long latex gloves...all good fun and brought a smile to many a face....now I must go and finish writing an article for Model Farmer on the show whilst fresh in my head since I might not mange to decifer me scrawls ;D  ;D ...Anyway I have  done the 300 word report and photos on the Tractor Show for Rory Day from Classic tractor and he appears happy and only needs a couple of answers from Rob.The tractor show article should be a small feature in the news section in the edition of Classic Tractor out at the end of October me thinks.

Archived