jd 7920 wheels

matty a

Question

how can i remove my britains jd 7920 wheels without causing to much damage because if all doesent go to plan i would like to be able to put them back on because i am hoping to replace them with siku fendt 930 wheels and also how can i replace the rear linkage with a siku one without damaging the rear of the tractor please help me.

15 answers to this question

ignore this lot messing about, the back wheels will pull, or twist in oppersite directions to seperate (easy to do)

as for the front you need to drill out the plastic on the front hub (gentley) and then you reveal a screw head which you procede to undo then the wheels will come off, simple, dont try pulling the front ones off as you will break the hub or the axle! hope this is of use to you

not tried doing one but i will have a play about with a linkage and the 7920 and let you know after 6pm if thats ok. if you want to re use the front wheels you could cap them if you drill them out neet, the siku mf 8280 or fendt 930 fronts should fit (was looking with DT today)