DRIFFIELD SHOW 2013 17th July 2013 one day show

convo

Very nice David,and cracking good weather, :) :)  but just wait until Paul see's that Fastrac with the front loader, ;) ;)

Regards

Joe.

Thanks ever so much Joe. Absolutely fantastic weather for one of my favourite one day agricultural shows. Both my Dad and I had a brilliant day. I did think of Paul when I photographed the Fastrac. You don't see too many around equipped with loaders. :)

Thanks for sharing your pics David.......... loving your in-depth tour round the Easterby and Triffit stand.... it's about time some of these 8 and 10 tonners were built in model form ;)  they'ed be the bobbin's behind the classic's that are now being released 8)

Thanks for sharing your pics David.......... loving your in-depth tour round the Easterby and Triffit stand.... it's about time some of these 8 and 10 tonners were built in model form ;)  they'ed be the bobbin's behind the classic's that are now being released 8)

You're very welcome Paul. Thanks ever so much. Fully agree with you aswell, i'd absolutely love one of those 8 tonne Easterby trailers in 1/32nd scale. :)

Archived