Extreme Makeover

robbo

I will start this with an apology that this isn't a farm related building but for the last 3 weeks we have had the builders in making a  helluva mess but the end result was worth waiting for.

OK.....this is what it looked like to start with

SAM_0371_zpsd13039d6.jpg

SAM_0372_zpsd793a07e.jpg

Then the wall came down between the dining room and the kitcken

SAM_0373_zps09fb987a.jpg

SAM_0374_zps244b7d16.jpg

SAM_0375_zps8a0e9206.jpg

If you can imagine that in that last photo I am sitting somewhere near the bucket as I type this

Some more changes

This window is going to  disappear and there is going to be door out onto the patio here

SAM_0376_zps48cac42f.jpg

Still a lot to do

SAM_0385_zps35b723a2.jpg

SAM_0387_zps76a0c270.jpg

SAM_0393_zpsb6ceccc3.jpg

Thanks Barry, it is a local company called Ultimate Kitchens, they have a workshop in Warrington where they hand make all the carcases in 18mm board. Any alterations that are then needed they take them back to the workshop rather than try to do it on site.

Thanks Barry, it is a local company called Ultimate Kitchens, they have a workshop in Warrington where they hand make all the carcases in 18mm board. Any alterations that are then needed they take them back to the workshop rather than try to do it on site.

Good service, i worked for a similar company, but now sell German kitchens, like their cars, a far superior product and the customer service is amazing!

Archived