some of bays John deeres,

bay

here is a good lot of my John deeres, still got a 4955 from farmmodels.nl to add from zwolle, a standard one and a 7810 to pick up at Moira show, hope you like

DSC_1285_zpsf3789eb1.jpg

DSC_1286_zps5d5bfb46.jpg

DSC_1287_zpsac9d01e5.jpg

DSC_1288_zpscfd65a0d.jpg

DSC_1290_zps22e56267.jpg

DSC_1291_zps89cc3f2d.jpg

yes heading to zwolle this year for the first time Shaun, meeting up with Mr Stewart over there, they are all done by me apart from the schuco with Duncan cab, it's a pdc

yes heading to zwolle this year for the first time Shaun, meeting up with Mr Stewart over there, they are all done by me apart from the schuco with Duncan cab, it's a pdc

yes Brian is staying there, he told me about it so I'm going to get booked in to, he is being good enough to give me and my mate a lift to and from the show, and is bringing my buys back as don't fancy getting them broke in luggage on the plane

sounds good, seems daft to drive down when you can car share and share fuel costs ,long way to drive for you guys, long enough for me till I even meet andy and co, but you guys are double at least in the uk to me

793 miles Sean,according to Google Maps, >:D

Regards

Joe.

Archived