Carrot Harvest 2006......

Hmm not much of a test get it on a marston mate :D :D

Have you got the 8280 and krampe trailer get that out and replace a few JD's that i know that will appear at some point :D

The Deutz-Fahr Agrotron TTV1160 will be on the Marston...... ;)

Unfortunately I don't have the 8280......There will probably be only one John Deere on this scene but loads when tattie time comes...... ;) ;)

if the massey can only manage a mf200 trailer i think you need to re think ya fleet, jd's to the rescue!

Haven't got two Marston's to do the carting so one Marston and a Massey 200 has to do......

I'll take some pics for you when the John Deere's are doing the tatties...... :)

Change of cab on the Siku Agrotron, stealing off of the cheap plastic ones  :D :D

Looks good mart, better carry on tomorrow give a further dry spell.

Will be carrying on today and will try to get some pics but Dad's away with the camera again...... :-\ :D;)

That's the original cab on the Agrotron though, as it was one of the chep plastic ones, before Siku quality improved a lot...... ;) ;) ;)

Apologies, thought it was an old one.  ;)

If you need any help carting give me a ring and i'll sort out some road transport  ;)

No problem mate...... ;)

If you have a spare Marston and tractor diver available it could come in handy for carting back to the pack-house, my three bulk tipper lorries are running flat out...... ;)

Pics to follow this evening...... ;)

No problem mate...... ;)

If you have a spare Marston and tractor diver available it could come in handy for carting back to the pack-house, my three bulk tipper lorries are running flat out...... ;)

Pics to follow this evening...... ;)

I'll be up with the Fendt 930 & Krampe tomorrow at half seven then  ;)

Well if everyone else is going to bonnie Scotland I may as well join in. Be there with my NH TS 135 and Marston, I can fill the trailer up with Jaffa cakes and Pot Noodles for the voyage home  :D :D :D.

Fair enough mate......See you there......That should keep me harvester busy...... :D;) ;)

i will be there do you want to bring me mate on his Fendt 716 and harvester

If he wants to come I'm sure there will be a job for him...... :D :D

I'll be up with Super Marston and the harvesting crew too Mart ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'll show you how it's done, NCC Stylee :D :D :D::);)

Fair enough Nath...... ;)