Especially for Udi

civilpek

That's a useful looking wee tractor Alan and some beeyootiful scenery.

ya the scenery around here is pretty impressive to be honest, its very popular with tourists! the tractor is handy alright we dont really use her much except in the summer as we have a pitch and putt course so its handy for bringing sand or what ever to the fairways.

Thanks for that Alan  ;)

Still reminds us all of how good she once was or indeed hopefully will be again one day  ;)

Whats the future for this baby ;) will it be left as is or will it be restored one day  ???

i know she pretty wrecked now, she was left out all winter as we were doing up a mf 398 in the shed, so it wa sonly in the way! im afraid shell prob only get worse as i cant see anyone doing her up, and its too handy for us to sell as it light for the pitch and putt course so dosnt mark the ground, simple and easy to fix what more cud we want! mite give her a new exhaust though as the old one fell off last summer and got rolled over

if we were to sell it, what do you think shed make? its running fine

Sorry Alan... er... I think one of the lads at work was having a laugh logged on as me  :-[:-[ :-[

Oh go on then... I'll come clean...

ANYTHING with big wheels at the back and little ones at the front from that era is swell for me - I love em all really... but like most I have my faves..  ;)

She needs some TLC badly the poor old girl - new tins and a spray job will have her back looking as she should I reckon Alan... so come on you meany... Give the lady a helping hand  ;)

Bloody hell... what's happening to me  :o - Mrs F.... get me some blue paint from Tesco please  ;D

;D ;D ya well see blue masseys in ur shelf next,

id like to see her fixed up but wouldnt have the patience to do it myself im afraid. besides ive other things on the agenda, want to get a yamah yz 250 for  a good while, so thats next on the list

if anyone would like a little project for the weekends though there more then welcome to tip away at it  ::)

Sorry Alan... er... I think one of the lads at work was having a laugh logged on as me  :-[:-[ :-[

ANYTHING with big wheels at the back and little ones at the front from that era is swell for me - I love em all really... but like most I have my faves..  ;)

She needs some TLC badly the poor old girl - new tins and a spray job will have her back looking as she should I reckon Alan... so come on you meany... Give the lady a helping hand  ;)

Bloody hell... what's happening to me  :o - Mrs F.... get me some blue paint from Tesco please  ;D

:D :D :D :D :D

Your words not mine  :D :D

sit down at once marky,deep breaths through the nose,and get mrs f to get the whisky out,the decent stuff not the 4.99 paint thinner you offer guests :D :D you have been working way to hard just latley,remove your self to the workshop and smash a few blues up with a hammer

sit down at once marky,deep breaths through the nose,and get mrs f to get the whisky out,the decent stuff not the 4.99 paint thinner you offer guests :D :D you have been working way to hard just latley,remove your self to the workshop and smash a few blues up with a hammer

dont worry i'm going over there in a few minutes...i'll smack some sense into him :D :D :D